Saturday, March 22, 2014

San Diego Barber

My Name is Veelo and I prefer to be recognized as the most important barber in san diego . I've been cutting professionally for 5 years . I can give you any cut you desire all you need to do is give an explanation of what you want , or just show me a picture .

I take my precious time with each individual person simply because I am a perfectionist at heart , and also strive to present my client the Perfect Cut ! A typical cut from me would simply be cutting the hair all the way down to your desired length then lining you up with the clippers . To achieve that perfect line up I then line you up with a straight razor .

In the event that you're in need of a barber then text me or give me a call to reserve your next appointment , that way you are able to stroll in and out and not have to take a chance on some random barber .

Veelo (619) 370-3726

Best Barber In Chula Vista CA

Extra reading; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment